The Odin: A Puzzle Dog Toy with a Modern Modular Design
The Odin is a new toy named after a cute Pembroke Welsh Corgie #notascottie named Odin (Facebook)! Created by Up Dog Toys, The Odin, is a geometric, puzzle dog toy which is launching on Kickstarter today at 5 PM PST and running for 30 days ending on Wednesday 11/12/14 at 5 PM PST.
About The Odin The Odin is a dog toy designed to look great in your home, while being a full featured puzzle toy. A puzzle toy is a dog toy where the owner puts dog treats into the toy and then the dog tries to get the treats out by playing with the toy. It gives dogs both the mental and physical stimulation they need and stays interesting to any dog who loves food.
The Odin’s key features are:
- Modern, geometric design made to look great in any home and stand out from other dog toys.
- Geometric shape also services to prevent the toy from rolling around excessively and makes the toy bounce unpredictably when thrown or dropped.
- Male and female interlocking pieces so that the Odin can be chained together to offer great challenge and versatility. We hope to create new toys in the future to attach to it as well.
- Designed to be tough and big enough to not be swallowed by big dogs but light enough that small dogs can roll it around.
- Dishwasher safe, non-toxic and phthalate free
- 4 differently sized holes to allow treats of varying sizes to fall out. Smaller treats come out easier, while larger treats increase the challenge for skilled dogs.
- Flaps to allow treats to be easily placed inside without falling out. Flaps also are a way for dogs to try to lick the treats instead of rolling or tossing the toy to get treats out.
Modern Scottie Dog’s Angus, Winston, and Kenzie would love the challenge The Odin presents not to mention we love the cool geometric design and that The Odin bounces and is tough for those Scottie teeth! We look forward to supporting Up Dog Toys and can’t wait for these toys to go into production!