The Odin: A Puzzle Dog Toy with a Modern Modular Design
The Odin is a new toy named after a cute Pembroke Welsh Corgie #notascottie named Odin (Facebook)! Created by Up Dog Toys, The Odin, is a geometric, puzzle dog toy which is launching on Kickstarter today at 5 PM PST and running for 30 days ending on Wednesday 11/12/14 at 5 PM PST.
About The Odin The Odin is a dog toy designed to look great in your home, while being a full featured puzzle toy. A puzzle toy is a dog toy where the owner puts dog treats into the toy and then the dog tries to get the treats out by playing with the toy. It gives dogs both the mental and physical stimulation they need and stays interesting to any dog who loves food.
The Odin’s key features are:
- Modern, geometric design made to look great in any home and stand out from other dog toys.
- Geometric shape also services to prevent the toy from rolling around excessively and makes the toy bounce unpredictably when thrown or dropped.
- Male and female interlocking pieces so that the Odin can be chained together to offer great challenge and versatility. We hope to create new toys in the future to attach to it as well.
- Designed to be tough and big enough to not be swallowed by big dogs but light enough that small dogs can roll it around.
- Dishwasher safe, non-toxic and phthalate free
- 4 differently sized holes to allow treats of varying sizes to fall out. Smaller treats come out easier, while larger treats increase the challenge for skilled dogs.
- Flaps to allow treats to be easily placed inside without falling out. Flaps also are a way for dogs to try to lick the treats instead of rolling or tossing the toy to get treats out.
Modern Scottie Dog’s Angus, Winston, and Kenzie would love the challenge The Odin presents not to mention we love the cool geometric design and that The Odin bounces and is tough for those Scottie teeth! We look forward to supporting Up Dog Toys and can’t wait for these toys to go into production!
Scottie Dogs – Popnrock™ 3D Cards
“Popnrock™ are the latest 3D, pop-up innovation from Santoro London’s paper engineering division. They are quite simply a rockin’ revolution. With a gentle nudge the cards rock from side to side and they all feature a number of small moving parts which sway in harmony with the motion. Each of the small, moveable works of art in this amazing hand finished range is designed to be displayed and treasured.
They come ready assembled with a space for your own personalised message on the reverse. An envelope is included with each card, in addition to a leaflet clearly displaying an image of the card opened up.”
Packaged size: 157mm x 184mm (6.2 x 7.2 inches)
What’s new: Scottie Holiday Photo print a 4X6 matte photo print of wheaten & black Scotties with the text Paws to Celebrate the Season (actual print comes with out the logo watermark) perfect for a photo frame card insert.
Where to order: my online square space shop here $20.95
Pets and Portraits by Connie Singer Photography
Posted in ©Connie Singer Photography, Dog News, Scottish Terrier, Things we love
Tagged Christmas, Connie Singer Photography, Greeting Cards, Holidays, Pet Photography, photographs, photography, Scottie Dog, Scottish Terrier
Each year on the second Sunday of September, people join together in celebrating National Pet Memorial Day. On this day, pet owners honor their pets, both past and present and think about and share with others the important role that their beloved pets have played, and do play, in their lives.
Remembering Modern Scottie Dogs Duffy and Brandy.
We are going to watch for FALA in the new Ken Burns documentary The Roosevelts: An Intimate History!
THE ROOSEVELTS: AN INTIMATE HISTORY chronicles the lives of Theodore, Franklin and Eleanor Roosevelt, three members of the most prominent and influential family in American politics. It is the first time in a major documentary television series that their individual stories have been interwoven into a single narrative This seven-part, fourteen hour film follows the Roosevelts for more than a century, from Theodore’s birth in 1858 toEleanor’s death in 1962.
Here’s the scoop on the 30th ANNIVERSARY OF FALA DAY
EVENT: Celebrating Fala and FDR – held by the REAL Scottish Terrier Club of Greater Atlanta. The club will honor Fala where he walked. This year will mark the 30th Annual event paying tribute to the most famous of all presidential dogs.
WHERE: The Little White House Historical Site *This is where the event originated 30 years ago.
Roosevelt’s Little White House Historic Site
401 Little White House Rd
Warm Springs, GA 31830
WHEN: Saturday, October 25, 2014
Check out the Scottish Terrier Club website for details